We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join us in our clients luxury Dealership.
The successful candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate both excellent accounting and communication skills in order to support the management team and lead the accounting function on site.
Working hours 08:30 – 18:00 Monday to Friday (42.5 hours)
Experience of the motor sector is a significant advantage, but true capability, work ethic and attitude are most important.
Basic Salary: £50,000
Brief list of role responsibilities:
- Accurate and timely preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Supervision of the on-site accounts and administration teams
- Control of company debt collection to ensure all customer and manufacturer debt is received to agreed terms
- Oversee the purchase ledger to gain authority for, process and pay supplier invoices
- Control the balance sheet to maintain accurate reporting and reconciliation of balances
- Production of weekly performance forecasts, monthly accounts, manufacture composite reports and assist the company’s appointed auditors for the yearly audited accounts.
- Production of annual budgets and year end packs for external audit
We offer excellent working facilities with a competitive salary, together with a host of other employee benefits including:
- 27 days holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance cover
- Employee reward & recognition schemes
- Annual children’s Christmas party & staff party
- Staff discounts
- Subsidised prestige car scheme for employees