Job role:- Aftersales Advisor (Motor Trade)
Location:- Southampton [east]
Salary:- £30,000 per annum
We’re recruiting for a Service Advisor in the Southampton area to join one of Hampshire’s top German Prestige Independent repair specialists.
They are a small family-operated workshop that pride themselves on being different and providing the best welfare for the people that work with him.
Here are a few pointers: –
Aftersales Advisor (German Prestige Independent)
- Paying up to £30,000 basic, working only Monday to Friday 8:30-5:30pm with Saturdays on a rota
- Very skilled workshop that specialise in fixing all types of mechanical, engine, diagnostic problems – they deal with work that the dealerships are unable to.
- All the fun stuff – performance/tuning > this is Aftersales at its finest
What are the requirements for the Aftersales Advisor role?
1. A great understanding of car parts as you will be assisting the technicians and ultimately sourcing them, which is very difficult if you don’t know the arts of procurement. Ideally you’ll have this from working for one of the big UK parts Wholesalers or from working in a garage or Main Dealership.
2. A driving license to move cars around when needed
3. Thats it.
Does this sound like something that would suit you?
Speak to Eric Duxbury @ Holt Recruitment. He will be able to tell you everying you need to know about the role by hitting ‘Apply’ below.