I am currently seeking an experienced Aftersales Manager to join a successful prestige main dealership in the Liverpool area.
The Aftersales Manager role comes with a competitive salary of £45,000 OTE 65,000 with a fantastic range of benefits and opportunities for progression.
- Hours: 45
Roles and Responsibilities of an Aftersales Manager:
- Lead and manage the Aftersales Team
- Maximise commercial opportunities and maintain high levels of customer service
- Monitor team performance
- Monitors staff training needs, ensuring training and development plans are in
- Manages the day to day activities of the Service team
- Maintain processes, monitor, develop and improve CSI and customer experience
Experience required for the Aftersales Manager position:
- Ideally our client is seeking someone who has previously worked in a similar role or someone who has worked within a Managerial role within the Motor Trade.
- A well-presented individual with a desire, character, and attitude to succeed.
- A strong ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.