New role – Jan 2024
Agricultural Engineer – Worcestershire – Both Workshop and Field based roles available
Salary: £35,000-£55,000 DOE
Overtime: Available – Rate discussed at Interview
Working Hours: Days – 40 hours Monday to Friday – Will expect longer hours around Harvest
About the Agricultural Engineer Role:
Join a dynamic team as a Agricultural Engineer with a leading company. We’re seeking an experienced professional to maintain and repair heavy agricultural machinery. Your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out PDI’s.
- Repairs to ensure equipment is fit for hire purposes.
- Servicing and maintenance of agricultural tractors/loaders and associated equipment.
- Diagnostics and Mechanical/Electrical fault finding.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with generous overtime rates.
- Friendly and supportive work environment.
- Company Van and Fuel Card Provided along with Laptop and Phone
- 30 days holiday
- Pension Plan
Qualifications and Experience required for the Agricultural Engineer role:
- Our client will happily see candidates who have a minimum of 5 years experience repairing Agricultural Machinery or a professionally recognised qualification in Land Based Engineering or Heavy Plant Maintenance such as an NVQ Level 2 or 3
- Full UK driving license – Essential
- Experience using Diagnostic equipment advantageous
Ready to take on this exciting role as a Agricultural Engineer? Click Apply now or contact Sanj on 07485 390946 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join a great company and advance your career!
Agricultural Engineer – Worcestershire