Agricultural Engineer– Manchester– Well Respected Brand
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Agricultural Engineer to join successful franchised dealership who is looking to expand their overgrowing field service engineer team.
Agricultural Engineer role comes with a competitive basic salary of up to £40,000 ( OTE of £52K+ )
40 hours per week
Significant overtime paid at time and a half
23 days and bank holidays
Extensive manufacturer training provided.
Agricultural Engineer responsibilities
- Working on a varitey of Agricultural machinery
- Carry out on site breakdown repairs and routine maintenance
- Carry out after service repairs
- Liaising with the service office and customers
- Parts ordering
- Complete admin electronically
Minimum Requirements for Agricultural Engineer
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role and field
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent in engineering or revelan
- Ability to service, maintain and repair a wide range of Agircultural machinery.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose technical problems.
- Full UK driving license.
- IT Literate
If you want to hear more about the Agricultural Engineer role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Nicky on 07702167785 / Nikola.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Agricultural Engineer– £40,000– Manchester