Agricultural Parts Advisor – Camborne
We are working on behalf of a successful Agriculture dealership who are looking to expand their team with the addition of an Agricultural Parts Advisor.
The Agricultural Parts Advisor role comes with a competitive salary DOE – happy to consider all parts backgrounds and skill sets – Agricultural background will be an advantage. Full training can be provided, great opportunity to progress and learn a new exciting sector.
Agricultural Parts Advisor Key Responsibilities:
- Meeting and greeting customers coming into the Parts department
- Ordering, booking out parts, invoicing, and taking payment
- Providing estimates when required
- Achieve sales by prospecting, acquiring, and maintaining accounts
- Deal with any customer enquiries over the phone and face to face
- Checking in parts deliveries
- Assisting with parts stock check
- Liaising with the workshop, service advisors and customers
- Parts experience in an agricultural environment
Minimum Requirements as a Agricultural Parts Advisor:
- Committed to achieving excellent customer relations and ensuring that customer’s expectations are exceeded
- Friendly but professional manner and will demonstrate integrity, discretion, and objectivity
- Can demonstrate experience in a parts department
- A good technical understanding of how agricultural vehicles work and a willingness to keep technical knowledge updated to provide the most efficient service possible
- Good telephone manner
- Full, valid, and clean UK driving licence
If you want to hear more about this Agricultural Parts Advisor role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting David Hockley on 07702 167786 or sending an email to email@example.com to discuss further.
Agricultural Parts Advisor – £30,000-38,000 – Camborne