Assistant Service Supervisor – Lancaster– Well Respected Brand
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Forklift Technician to join successful franchised dealership who is looking to expand their overgrowing field service engineer team.
Assistant Service Supervisor role comes with a competitive basic salary of up to £37500
40 hours per week
Significant overtime paid at time and a half
23 days and bank holidays
Extensive manufacturer training provided.
Assistant Service Supervisor responsibilities
- Answer service calls, book in and price work
- Organise and distribute work and job cards to engineers and apprentices
- Review job cards and work closely with the warranty team
- Manage work in progress
- Invoice jobs in a timely fashion
- Organise the emptying of skips and removal of waste oil and filters
- Complete monthly depot and van inspections
Minimum Requirements for Assistant Service Supervisor
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a technician
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent in engineering or revelant role
- Experience in construction plant, diesel engines, electrics, hydraulics, transmissions, and fault finding using electronic diagnostic equipment
- Troubleshoot and diagnose technical problems.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work well in a busy environment, plus strong attention to detail
- IT Literate
If you want to hear more about the Assistant Service Supervisor please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Nicky on 07702167785 / Nikola.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Assistant Service Supervisor – £37500– Lancaster