Job Title:- Automotive Service Advisor
We have an Automotive Service Advisor role available in the RH area to join a very successful independent Dealership Group.
They are a family-operated business that pride itself on being different and providing the best welfare for the people that work for them, so if you have experience in the Motor Trade OR you are heavily involved in cars outside of it, and are looking for a change of direction, read on.
What are the requirements for this Service Advisor role?
1. Enthusiasm for the motor trade, and experience in a role that is customer-focused although not necessarily as a Service Advisor.
2. A driving license to move cars around when needed.
3. Being able to think about getting the best result for the customer, and that’s it.
Benefits of this Service Advisor role: –
- Paying up to £27,000 if you are heavily experienced in the motor trade, up to £27,000 if you have 1-2 years experience, and negotiable if you don’t (with, of course, salary growth in the future).
- Mon – Fri 8-6pm and 1/4 Saturdays 8:30-12:30PM
- Aftersales training and accreditation with an EV / electric focused brand
Does this Service Advisor role sound like something that would suit you?
If you are interested in expanding your Motor Trade career, or you are looking for something new within the industry, reply with your CV below or contact me on the following on the details below to discuss this role.