Bodyshop Controller / Workshop Controller / Workshop Manager Vacancy:
- Up £48,000 per annum
- Hours: Monday – Friday
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays which increase to 26 with service, pension, discount scheme plus much more.
- Permanent Role
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Bodyshop Controller to join a dynamic and expanding Accident Repair Centre in the Edinburgh area.
Key Bodyshop Controller Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Bodyshop productives you will be responsible for ensuring that all body repairs and paintwork meet defined quality procedures.
- Authorising credit notes, purchase orders, and cheque requests, promoting inter-department co-operation as well as ensuring compliance with health and safety procedures will all be part of the role
- You will also be responsible for overseeing and motivating a team of productive staff as well as working closely with the estimators to ensure that the site is as profitable as possible
As a Bodyshop Controller you will:
- Be working in a similar role as a Bodyshop Workshop Controller or in a supervisory role within a Bodyshop
- Have experience in developing relationships with customers and colleagues
- Have the drive and determination to maintain a productive department and the ability to work under pressure and achieve results through other people
If you want to hear more about the Bodyshop Controller role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Richard on 07590309374 / email@example.com to discuss further.
Bodyshop Controller – £48,000 – Bodyshop – Edinburgh
Bodyshop Controller / Workshop Controller / Workshop Manager