Bodyshop Administrator / Customer Service Advisor vacancy:
- Salary: up to £30,000
- Hours: 45 hours a week – Monday to Friday
- Benefits: Pension, life assurance, health plans, staff discounts
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Bodyshop Advisor to join a leading Accident Repair Centre in the West Midlands.
As a Bodyshop Advisor you will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for the administration of all Bodywork matters including receptionist duties, bookings, courtesy car diary control, recovery driver’s diary, and customer call-backs
- These tasks require excellent organisational skills with attention to detail and a quality focus that is second to none
- You are expected to maintain up-to-date knowledge on Bodyshop procedures and developments and be able to clearly communicate these to the customer
- As the first point of contact for customers the role requires a motivated and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills
Minimum requirements for the Bodyshop Advisor role:
- Ideally have previously worked/or is currently working within a similar role within an Accident Repair Centre or within the Motor Trade.
If you want to hear more about the Bodyshop Advisor role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Richard on 07590309374 / email@example.com to discuss further.
Bodyshop Advisor – £30,000 – Bodyshop – West Midlands
Bodyshop Advisor, Bodyshop Administrator, CSA, Customer Service Advisor