Join the Team as a Call Centre Operative!
Are you experienced Call Centre Operative/Parts Advisor with a background in Parts distribution or Automotive Logistics? We’re seeking a dynamic individual with a proven track record in a similar role within the automotive network.
Salary: £25,000 with OTE upwards of £30,000
Hours: 40 hours per week – no weekend shifts
- Shopping discounts, through rewards app
- Company car scheme
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Check goods in against delivery note and ensure goods are undamaged before accepting delivery.
- Locate within the appropriate storage area promptly.
- Ensure accuracy of invoicing and estimating.
- Monitor parts stock level and measure stock return.
- Confirm & ensure inventory system is accurate by using computer listing for spot checks.
- Keep obsolete stock to a minimum.
- Be aware of current business processes and suggest improvements to increase efficiency and service.
- Provide technical & logistical assistance as well as handling all customer requests.
If you have the experience and skills to excel as a Call Centre Operative, apply here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org