We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive to join a well-established dealership in Bolton working with a fantastic company.
The Sales Executive role comes with a basic salary 15,000 basic salary OTE 45,000 with excellent opportunities for progression within Luxury prestige dealership
The role is 45 hours per week, working rota to include weekends.
Full driving licence
Key Sales Executive Roles and Responsibilities in Bolton
- Return email/telephone calls, other administrative functions include processing transaction paperwork
- Maximize sales opportunities whilst ensuring complete customer satisfaction
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
- To achieve monthly sales targets for New and Used vehicles, achieving the minimum profit targets
- Achieve monthly sales targets for additional profit centres including finance and insurance
- Identifying and targeting prospective clients
- Making appointments to discuss prospects and client’s needs
Minimum Sales Executive Requirements in Bolton
- Experience in sales within the Motor Trade is required for this role
- Experience of the Kerridge/ADP DMS system would be highly advantageous
- Must have a Driving License
- Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
- Highly presentable, ambitious, and target-driven, you will have a strong passion for car sales to meet and exceed agreed targets for the sale of vehicles and related products.