Commercial Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic / Van Fitter
Job Title – Commercial Vehicle Technician
Salary – £32,00 – £35,000 + Bonus
Shift pattern – Friday – Monday (10 hours inclusive)
Hours – 40 hours p/w
Location – Didcot
I am currently working with a commercial vehicle workshop in the Didcot area who are now looking to expand their team with the addition of a qualified Light Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic / Van Fitter for the service, repair and maintenance of their commercial fleet.
The fleet consists of mainly light vehicles for the civil service.
Commercial Vehicle Technician job role:
- Ensure repairs are carried out according to manufacturer’s procedures and in a safe and responsible manner.
- Assist in the fault diagnosis process.
- Comply with warranty procedures during repairs and with warranty material on completion of a repair.
- Road test vehicle when required.
- Ensure that all vehicle defects are reported to your workshop controller
Requirements for Commercial Vehicle Technician:
- Previous experience as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic / Van Fitter is essential
- Ideally have a formal qualification to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Must have own tools
How to Apply for this Commercial Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic / Van Fitter role.
Please get in touch with Michael by applying on the link below or calling 07732 602911.