Commercial Vehicle Technician
Job Title – Commercial Vehicle Technician
Salary – £34,000 – £38,000
Location – Blaydon, Newcastle
I am currently working with a commercial vehicle workshop in the Blaydon area who are now looking to expand their team with the addition of a qualified Vehicle Technician or Car Mechanic or Van Fitter.
Vehicle Technician job role:
- Ensure repairs are carried out according to manufacturer’s procedures and in a safe and responsible manner.
- Assist in the fault diagnosis process.
- Comply with warranty procedures during repairs and with warranty material on completion of a repair.
- Road test vehicle when required.
- Ensure that all vehicle defects are reported to your workshop controller
Requirements for Vehicle Technician:
- Previous experience as a Vehicle Technician or Car Mechanic or Van Fitter is essential
- Ideally have a formal qualification to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Must have own tools
Apply for this Commercial Vehicle Technician role to receive more information.