Our client, a successful franchised dealership in Birmingham is looking to expand their team with the addition of a number of Field Service Engineers nationwide.
The Field Service Engineer role comes with a competitive salary of £55,000 OTE.
- Hours: 45
- Company Pension provided
- Van and Fuel Card provided
- You are paid for the job from the time you leave your house (Door to Door)
- Full Sick pay after 2 years’ service
- Full Manufacturer training required
Field Service Engineer Key Responsibilities:
- Thorough examinations of lorry loader cranes and other hydraulic loading equipment to LOLER standard
- Fault diagnostics (mechanical and electrical)
- Completion of all paperwork thoroughly and accurately
- Carry out all repair work required on site where possible
Minimum Requirements as a Field Service Engineer:
- Be a true service professional who is an excellent communicator and customer focused. You must be a strong and flexible team player who has a desire to build a career with this well-respected and world-renowned brand
- Experience with Lorry Loader Cranes and/or Hydraulics
- LOLER Experience
- A full UK Driving Licence
If you want to hear more about the Field Service Engineer role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Sanj Singh on 07485390946 or sending an email to email@example.com to discuss further.
Field Service Engineer – £55,000 – Birmingham