Garden and Groundcare Technician – Witney
Our client, a successful dealership is looking to expand their team with the addition of a Professional Groundcare Technician.
The Professional Groundcare Technician role comes with a fantastic basic salary of up to £34,000 depending on experience.
- Hours: 39
- Van Provided
- 20 Days holiday (29 with Bank holidays)
- Company Pension provided
Professional Groundcare Technician Key Responsibilities:
- Repairing and maintaining machines on customer’s sites as required to ensure conformance with manufacturer’s specification
- Accurately completing all relevant paperwork daily
- Accurately ordering of your parts and working closely with the parts department.
- Working closely with the service supervisor
- Carrying out inspections and repairs of machines at our depot as required – in conformance with manufacturer’s specification and any regulations affecting their use
- Ensuring that there is no deficiency or defect likely to affect the safe working of a machine – and notifying appropriate manager of any defective or unsafe equipment
Minimum Requirements as a Professional Groundcare Technician:
- Sound knowledge of Utility and/or Garden machinery, or small Agricultural machinery
- Knowledge of both Domestic and Professional Grass Machinery
- Ability to diagnose hydraulic and electrical faults
- Excellent customer service skills both face to face and over the telephone
- Full clean driver’s licence
If you want to hear more about the Professional Groundcare Technician role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Sanj Singh on 07485390946 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Professional Groundcare Technician – £34,000 – Dartford