Heavy Plant Engineer – Richmond
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE YOUR NVQ LEVEL 2 OR BETTER IN PLANT MAINTENANCE***
Our client is looking to expand their team with the addition of a number of Heavy Plant Engineer nationwide.
The Heavy Plant Engineer role comes with a competitive basic salary of up to £41,000 with an OTE potential of over £50,000
- Hours: Mon – Fri 9.5 hours day (time starts when you leave home)
- Company Pension provided
- Van and Fuel Card provided
- 23 Days Paid Holiday + Bank Holidays and ability to buy up to 5 more days per year
- Full Manufacturer training provided
- Overtime available at Time and a Half
- Life Assurance 3x basic salary
- Health Cash Plan to support you with costs of healthcare
- Growth and Career progression opportunities
Heavy Plant Engineer Key Responsibilities:
- Working on all Heavy Plant Equipment
- Carrying out on-site breakdown repairs & routine Maintenance
- Continued product training.
- Liaising with the service office & updating the customer.
- Parts ordering.
- Completing paperwork electronically.
Minimum Requirements as a Heavy Plant Engineer:
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent in Plant Maintenance
- Ability to service and repair Diggers, Dumpers, Trailers etc
- Investigate & diagnose technical problems
- CPCS Card
- Interpersonal relationships/ Customer awareness/ Commercial awareness
- Efficient and flexible with the ability to work without supervision
If you want to hear more about the Heavy Plant Engineer role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Sanj Singh on 07485390946 or sending an email to email@example.com to discuss further.
Heavy Plant Engineer – £41,000 – Richmond