Job Title – HGV Technician
Salary – 45,000-50,000 OTE
I am currently working with a commercial vehicle workshop in Dover who are now looking to expand their team with the addition of a qualified HGV Technician.
HGV Technician job role:
- Ensure repairs are carried out according to manufacturer’s procedures and in a safe and responsible manner.
- Assist in the fault diagnosis process.
- Comply with warranty procedures during repairs and with warranty material on completion of a repair.
- Road test vehicle when required (if holder of HGV licence).
- Ensure that all vehicle defects are reported to your workshop controller
- HGV/Municipal Vehicles
Requirements for HGV Technician:
- Previous experience as an HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter is essential
- Ideally have a formal qualification to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Must have own tools
- Class 1 or 2 licence desirable
How to Apply for this HGV Technician.
Please get in touch with Mike on 07732 602911 for more information and to apply email@example.com