Position – Permanent
Job Title – HGV Technician
Salary – £40,250 – £44,500 + OT on top
Shift – Days only
I am currently working with a commercial fleet vehicle workshop in the Liverpool area who are now looking to expand their team with the addition of a qualified HGV Technician.
HGV Technician job role:
- Ensure repairs are carried out according to manufacturer’s procedures and in a safe and responsible manner.
- Assist in the fault diagnosis process.
- Comply with warranty procedures during repairs and with warranty material on completion of a repair.
- Road test vehicle when required (if holder of HGV licence).
- Ensure that all vehicle defects are reported to your workshop controller
Requirements for HGV Technician:
- Previous experience as an HGV Technician r is essential
- Ideally have a formal qualification to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Must have own tools
- Class 1 or 2 licence desirable
How to Apply for this HGV Technician role.
Please get in touch with Jonathan Young on 07591 200706 for more information and to apply jonathan@HoltAutomotive.co.uk