Job Title – HGV Technician
Salary – £36,00 – £43,000
I am currently working with a specialist fleet vehicle workshop who are now looking to expand their team with the addition of an HGV Technician.
HGV Technician job role:
- Ensure repairs are carried out according to manufacturer’s procedures and in a safe and responsible manner.
- Air con service and maintenance
- Assist in the fault diagnosis process.
- Comply with warranty procedures during repairs and with warranty material on completion of a repair.
- Road test vehicle when required (if holder of HGV licence).
- Ensure that all vehicle defects are reported to your workshop controller
Requirements for HGV Technician:
- Previous experience as an HGV Technician is essential
- Ideally have a formal qualification to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Must have own tools
- Class 1 or 2 licence desirable
- £45,000 to £50,000 pa subject to experience
- Overtime available
- 28 days holiday a year
- Company pension
- Private medical and dental insurance after qualifying period
- On-site parking
- Discount off holidays and cinema tickets
- Training and development throughout your career
How to Apply for this HGV Technician role.
Please get in touch with Jonathan Young on 07591 200706 for more information and to apply jonathan@HoltAutomotive.co.uk