LCV Technician/ Light Vehicle Mechanic/ Fleet Technician
Job Title – Light Vehicle Mechanic
Salary – £35,000 – £40,000
Location – Farnham,Surrey
I am currently working with a commercial vehicle workshop in the Farnham area who are now looking to expand their team with the addition of a qualified Light Vehicle Mechanic or Technician or Van Fitter.
Light Vehicle Mechanic / Car Technician / Van Fitter job role:
- Ensure repairs are carried out according to manufacturer’s procedures and in a safe and responsible manner.
- Assist in the fault diagnosis process.
- Comply with warranty procedures during repairs and with warranty material on completion of a repair.
- Road test vehicle when required.
- Ensure that all vehicle defects are reported to your workshop controller
Requirements for Light Vehicle Mechanic:
- Previous experience as an LCV Technician or Light Vehicle Mechanic is essential
- Ideally have a formal qualification to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
How to Apply for this Light Vehicle Mechanic / Car Mechanic / Van Fitter role.
If you are a Light Vehicle Mechanic please get in touch with Michael on 07732 602911 for more information and to apply email email@example.com