MET Technician / Strip and Fit Vacancy:
- Salary: Up to £22 per hour plus excellent bonus
- Hours: 40 hours, Monday to Friday
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, life assurance, multiple discounts plus much more.
- Permanent Vacancy
Our client, who are a busy Bodyshop group are currently looking to expand their team with the addition of an experienced MET Technician in the Walsall area.
Key MET Technician / Strip Fitter Roles and Responsibilities:
- Removing and refitting parts to ensure body repairs are to a very high standard
- Dismantle and rebuild vehicles as instructed
- To report unseen damage, absent from estimate as soon as its identified
- Have a good level of efficiency and attention to detail
- Be able to work in a team and as an individual
Minimum Requirements as a MET Technician / Strip Fitter:
- Time served and/or qualified to city & guilds or NVQ level
- Have Previous experience as an MET Technician / Strip Fitter
- ATA is advantageous but not essential
If you want to hear more about the MET Technician / Strip Fitter role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Richard Haigh on 07590309374 / email@example.com to discuss further.
MET Technician / Strip Fitter – £65,000 – Bodyshop – Walsall
MET Technician, Strip Fitter, Strip & Fit, Bodyshop Technician, MET Tech