Holt Automotive are looking for an experienced MOT Tester to join a prestige main dealership in the Macclesfield area.
The MOT Tester role comes with a competitive salary of 30,000 OTE 35,000 and great company benefits.
- Hours:40 hours
Key MOT Tester Roles and Responsibilities:
- Undertake all MOTs for the site as well as complete standard servicing and fault analysis if required
- Liaise with customers regarding work carried out
- Complete work to dealer standards, adhere to manufacturer procedures and processes
Required skills needed for the MOT Tester role:
- A valid MOT Licence and you will be a fully qualified MOT Tester
- Level 2 – 3 (NVQ or City and Guilds or IMI Qualification) in Vehicle Repair.
- A full UK Driving licence
- Experience in using the latest diagnostic systems (desirable but not essential)