The Multiskilled Bodyshop Technician role:
- Basic salary of Up to £24 p/h
- Great family feel environment
- Permanent Role
I am looking for an experienced Multiskilled Bodyshop Technician to join a leading Accident Repair Centre in the Hatfield area.
Multiskilled Bodyshop Technician roles and responsibilities:
- Carrying out a variety of aspects within a Bodyshop
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced Accident Repair Centre
- Paint Spraying, Panel Beating / Strip and Fit
- Follow the correct repair techniques and produce work in line with factory specifications and customer satisfaction
- Planning work and ordering parts to ensure vehicles are ready when promised
Skills and experience required as a Multiskilled Bodyshop Technician:
- At least 3 years experience as an automotive Paint Sprayer with light Panel / MET
- ATA/ NVQ certification is advantageous but not essential
- Strong attention to detail
- A fast and accurate worker
- Highly organised with a flexible approach to working patterns
- Flexible to work in different areas in the bodyshop.
If you want to hear more about the Multi-Skilled Bodyshop Technician role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Piam Pishgoo on 01202 552915 / firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Multiskilled Bodyshop Technician – Up to £24 p/h – Bodyshop – Hatfield
MET Technician / Strip Fitter / Bodyshop Technician / Panel Beater / Paint Sprayer