Panel Beater role:
- Salary of up to £22 p/h + Bonus
- 23 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Permanent Role.
- Pension and company Benefits.
I am looking for an experienced Panel Beater to join a leading Bodyshop in the Milton Keynes area.
Key Panel Beater Roles and Responsibilities:
- Aluminium Repairs
- Panel straightening and filling
- Replacement of panels
- Welding and bonding of vehicle structure
- Removing and replacing complete body shell
- Keep an accurate list of parts required
- Operation of body alignment jigs
Minimum requirements as a Panel Beater
- Time served and/or qualified to city & guilds or NVQ level
- Experience with Aluminium Repairs
- ATA is advantageous but not essential
- As a Panel Beater, you should be efficient and all work must be completed to the required standard
If you want to hear more about the Panel Beater role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Piam Pishgoo on 01202 552915 / email@example.com to discuss further.
Panel Beater – up to £22 p/h – Bodyshop – Milton Keynes
Panel Beater / Panel Technician / Bodyshop Technician / Body Repairer