Panel Beater / Panel Technician Vacancy
- Salary: up to £18 p/h + Bonus for an experienced Panel Beater
- Hours:Permanent 42.5 hours Monday – Friday
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension, Health Scheme and many discounts on various products.
We are working with a leading Bodyshop in the Ayr area who are looking to add an experienced Panel Beater / Panel Technician to their expanding team.
Key Panel Beater / Panel Technician Roles and Responsibilities:
- Operation of body alignment jigs
- Panel straightening and filling
- Replacement of panels
- Welding and bonding of vehicle structure
- Removing and replacing complete body shell
- Keep an accurate list of parts required
Minimum requirements as a Panel Beater / Panel Technician
- Time served and/or qualified to city & guilds or NVQ level
- ATA is advantageous but not essential
- As a Panel Beater/Panel Technician, you should be efficient, and all work must be completed to the required standard
If you want to hear more about the Panel Beater / Panel Technician role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Richard on 07590309374 / firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Panel Beater – up to £18 p/h – Bodyshop – Ayr
Panel Beater, Panel Technician, Bodyshop Technician, Body Repairer