Panel Beater / Panel Technician Vacancy:
- Salary: Paying in the region of £16 per hour plus bonus for a Panel Beater / Panel Technician
- Permanent Role
- Pension, multiple discounts available
- Holiday starting on 21 days holiday (Raising with service) plus bank holidays.
We are working with a leading Bodyshop/Accident Repair Centre in the Doncaster area who are looking to add an experienced Panel Beater to their expanding team.
Key Panel Beater Roles and Responsibilities:
- Operation of body alignment jigs
- Panel straightening and filling
- Replacement of panels
- Welding and bonding of vehicle structure
- Removing and replacing complete body shell
- Keep an accurate list of parts required
Minimum requirements as a Panel Beater
- Time served and/or qualified to city & guilds or NVQ level
- ATA is advantageous but not essential
- As a Panel Beater, you should be efficient and all work must be completed to the required standard
If you want to hear more about the Panel Beater role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Richard Haigh on 07590309374 / firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Panel Beater – Up to £16 per hour – Bodyshop – Doncaster
Panel Beater / Panel Technician / Bodyshop Technician / Body Repairer