Panel Beater / Panel Technician Vacancy:
- Salary up to £18 p/h plus bonus for a highly experienced Panel Beater / Panel Technician.
- Pension, multiple discounts available, starting on 21 days holiday plus bank holidays raising with service.
- Expanding Bodyshop group with progression opportunities.
- Permanent Role
I am looking for an experienced Panel Beater to join a leading Bodyshop in the Newcastle area.
Key Panel Beater Roles and Responsibilities:
- Operation of body alignment jigs
- Panel straightening and filling
- Replacement of panels
- Welding and bonding of vehicle structure
- Removing and replacing complete body shell
- Keep an accurate list of parts required
Minimum requirements as a Panel Beater
- Time served and/or qualified to city & guilds or NVQ level.
- ATA is advantageous but not essential.
- As a Panel Beater, you should be efficient and all work must be completed to the required standard.
If you want to hear more about the Panel Beater role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Richard Haigh on 07590309374 / firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Panel Beater – Up to £18 p/h – Bodyshop – Newcastle
Panel Beater / Panel Technician / Bodyshop Technician / Body Repairer