Panel Beater Role:
- Salary of up to £53,410 + Bonus
- Hours: 40hrs p/w Permanent Role
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing to 25 with time served.
- Fantastic company benefits on offer
I am looking for an experienced Panel Beater to join a leading Bodyshop in the Chistlehurst area.
Key Panel Beater Roles and Responsibilities:
- Operation of body alignment jigs
- Panel straightening and filling
- Replacement of panels
- Welding and bonding of vehicle structure
- Removing and replacing complete body shell
- Keep an accurate list of parts required
Minimum requirements as a Panel Beater
- Time served and/or qualified to city & guilds or NVQ level
- ATA is advantageous but not essential
- As a Panel Beater, you should be efficient and all work must be completed to the required standard
If you want to hear more about the Panel Beater role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Piam on 01202 552915 or email@example.com to discuss further.
Panel Beater – up to £53,410 + Bonus – Bodyshop – Chistlehurst
Panel beater / panel technician / bodyshop technician