Panel Beater / Panel Technician Vacancy:
- Up to £45,000 per annum + Bonus
- Generous Signing Bonus
- Permanent Role
- Pension, multiple discounts available
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
We are working with a leading Accident Repair Centre in the Blackburn area who are looking to add an experienced Panel Beater to their expanding team.
Key Panel Beater Roles and Responsibilities:
- Panel straightening and filling
- Replacement of panels
- Welding and bonding of vehicle structure
- Removing and replacing complete body shell
- Keep an accurate list of parts required
- Operation of body alignment jigs
Minimum requirements as a Panel Beater
- Time served and/or qualified to city & guilds or NVQ level
- ATA is advantageous but not essential
- As a Panel Beater, you should be efficient, and all work must be completed to the required standard
If you want to hear more about the Panel Beater role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Richard Haigh on 07590309374 / firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Panel Beater – Up to £45,000 + Bonus – Bodyshop – Blackburn
Panel Beater / Panel Technician / Bodyshop Technician / Body Repairer