Parts Advisor / Parts Consultant vacancy:
• Salary: Up to £24,000 per annum for a Parts Advisor / Parts Consultant
• Monday to Friday 8.30 – 5 with 1 in 2 Saturday 8.30 – 12.30.
I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Parts Advisor to join an expanding team at a Bodyshop in the Bolton area.
Skills and experience required as a Parts Advisor / Parts Consultant:
• Works together with colleagues to support the achievement of increased profit and sales
• Committed to achieving excellent customer relations and ensuring that customer’s expectations are exceeded
• Can demonstrate experience in a parts department
• A good technical understanding of how motor vehicles work and a willingness to keep technical knowledge updated in order to provide the most efficient service possible
• Knowledge of Advance is desirable. Parts Advisor / Parts Consultant roles and responsibilities:
• Supplying workshop technicians with parts
• Ordering, booking out parts, invoicing, and taking payment
• Checking in parts from deliveries • Assisting with parts stock check
Bolton – Parts advisor