Parts Advisor – Newcastle Upon Tyne
Our client, a successful dealership is looking to expand their team with the addition of a Parts Advisor.
The Parts Advisor role comes with a fantastic basic salary of up to £32,000 depending on experience.
- Hours: 39
- 30 Days Holiday
- Overtime available at Time and a Half
- Company Pension provided
- Ongoing training and Career Opportunities
- Health Care Cash Plan
Parts Advisor Key Responsibilities:
- Visit key customers to advise, sell and deliver parts
- Contact new customers by telephone, email, text and visit in order to grow own territory
- Increase parts sales across the depot
- Pick own orders
- Maximise advantages provided by out of season discounts and targeted manufacturers discount schemes
- Plan and manage specific territory visits
- Communicate with customers as required Candidate Requirements
- Parts experience in an agricultural environment
Minimum Requirements as a Parts Advisor:
- Knowledge of applications around filters, oils, greases (lubricants) and wearing metal
- Self-motivated, results driven
- Full driving licence
If you want to hear more about the Parts Advisor role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Sanj Singh on 07485390946 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Parts Advisor – £32,000 – Newcastle Upon Tyne