Plant Engineer – Wrotham
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE YOUR NVQ LEVEL 3 OR AT LEAST 10 YEARS TIME SERVED IN PLANT MAINTENANCE***
Our client, a successful franchised JCB dealership is looking to expand their team with the addition of a number of Plant Engineer nationwide.
The Plant Engineer role comes with a competitive basic salary of up to £39,000 with an OTE potential of over £45,000
- Hours: Mon – Fri – 08:00am – 16:00 – 40 hours
- Company Pension provided
- Van and Fuel Card provided
- 22 Days Paid Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Full Manufacturer training provided
- Overtime available at Time and a Half
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plan to support you with costs of healthcare
- Growth and Career progression opportunities
Plant Engineer Key Responsibilities:
- Working on all Heavy Plant Equipment
- Carrying out on-site breakdown repairs & routine Maintenance
- Continued product training.
- Liaising with the service office & updating the customer.
- Parts ordering.
- Completing paperwork electronically.
Minimum Requirements as a Plant Engineer:
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent in Plant/Land Base Mechanical Engineering or 10 years time served essential
- Ability to service and repair and maintain Diggers, Dumpers, Trailers etc
- Investigate & diagnose technical problems
- CPCS Card
- Interpersonal relationships/ Customer awareness/ Commercial awareness
- Efficient and flexible with the ability to work without supervision
If you want to hear more about the Plant Engineer role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Sanj Singh on 07485390946 or sending an email to email@example.com to discuss further.
Plant Engineer – £39,000 – Wrotham