Plant Field Service Engineer – Leicestershire
Our client, a successful franchised dealership is looking to expand their team with the addition of a number of Field Service Engineers nationwide.
The Field Service Engineer role comes with a competitive basic salary of £35,000.
- Hours: 42.5
- Company Pension provided
- Van and Fuel Card provided
- 21 Days Paid Holiday
- Full Manufacturer training provided
- Overtime available at Time and a Half
Field Service Engineer Key Responsibilities:
- Working on all JCB equipment.
- Carrying out on-site breakdown repairs & routine Maintenance
- Continued product training.
- Liaising with the service office & updating the customer.
- Parts ordering.
- Completing paperwork electronically.
Minimum Requirements as a Field Service Engineer:
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent in Plant/Land Base Mechanical Engineering
- OR 10 years of relevant experience within Plant/Land based mechanics
- Ability to service a wide range of heavy tracked plant JCB machines
- Investigate & diagnose technical problems
- CPCS Card
- Interpersonal relationships/ Customer awareness/ Commercial awareness
- Efficient and flexible with the ability to work without supervision
If you want to hear more about the Field Service Engineer role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Sanj Singh on 07485390946 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Field Service Engineer – £35,000 – Leicestershire