Salary: Up to 45K DOE
Rota: Monday to Friday with generous quantity of overtime available
My client, a large Plant Hire company, is looking for a qualified and experienced Plant Fitter to join their team.
The Plant Fitter will be working on a range of heavy plant machinery.
The main responsibilities of the Plant Fitter will include;
- Routine service and maintenance of heavy plant machinery
- Repairs and refurbishment as necessary to ensure hire equipment is fit for purpose
- Diagnostics / Fault Finding
- PDI inspections
- Safety inspections.
The client is prepared to offer the Plant Fitter;
- A competitive salary with excellent overtime rates
- 33 days holiday
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
The successful Plant Fitter will have;
- A professionally recognised qualification in Heavy vehicle / Plant Maintenance (NVQ Level 2 or 3 or equivalent) will be advantageous but is not essential
- Experience in a similar role within the last 2 years
- A full UK Driving licence
If you are interested in this Plant Fitter role, please submit an up to date CV through this advert get in touch with Nicky on 07702167785 / Nikola.email@example.com to discuss further.