Plant Fitter – Sheffield– Well Respected Brand
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Plant Fitter to join a successful plant hire company who is looking to expand their overgrowing field service engineer team.
The Plant Fitter role comes with a competitive basic salary of up to £29000
42.5 hours per week
Van and fuel card provided.
23 days holiday & bank holidays
Extensive manufacturer training provided.
Significant overtime paid at time and a half
Plant Fitter responsibilities
- Working on a variety of plant machinery
- Carry out on site breakdown repairs and routine maintenance.
- Carry out after service repairs.
- Working across multiple sites
- Continued product training.
- Liaising with the service office and customers
- Parts ordering
- Complete admin electronically.
Minimum Requirements for Plant Fitter
- Engineer qualification in this or similar industry
- Ability to service, maintain and repair a wide range of heavy plant machinery.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose technical problems.
- Good communication skills
- Competent in completing paperwork / Computer literate.
- Full UK driving license.
If you want to hear more about the Plant Fitter role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Nicky on 07702167785 / Nikola.email@example.com to discuss further.
Plant Fitter– £29000 – Sheffield