Job Title – Plant Fitter (Mobile)
Salary – £35000 – £45000 (Flexible DOE)
Hours – Monday to Friday, Day Shift – Overtime Available
Location – Bristol
I am currently working with a large Plant company in the Bristol area who have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Plant Fitter / Agricultural Engineer. This role will be covering the area for any call outs and working on all vehicles/machines at the Depot. Great opportunity with on-going training available, paid overtime when required, company van etc.
The role of Plant Fitter will entail mainly servicing and maintaining farm equipment. You will be responsible for making sure machinery and equipment run smoothly and provide excellent customer service thereby maximising customer retention.
Plant Fitter Main Responsibilities
This role includes the following key priorities:
- Servicing and repairing machinery and equipment, either in the workshop or during field visits.
- Fixing faults or installing replacement parts.
- Compliance with manufacturers’ service and warranty procedures.
- Account for all hours worked using timesheet or scanner, as applicable.
- Keep the Management informed of progress.
- Maintain work area and company vehicle in a safe, tidy, and professional manner, necessary to enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Employees must act in accordance with the company Health & Safety Policy, Risk Assessments and Safe Working Practices.
Plant Fitter Personal Specification
- Good mechanical knowledge of any vehicle or machinery would be ideal and experience in the plant sector would be a bonus but not essential as full training is available.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work on your own or as part of a team.
- An awareness of health and safety.
- A full driver’s licence is essential.
To Apply for this Plant Fitter position please get in touch with David Hockley on 07702 167786 for more information or apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org