Plant Fitter – Leeds– Well Respected company
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Plant Fitter to join successful business who is looking to expand their overgrowing service team.
The Plant Fitter role comes with a competitive basic salary of up to £41,000
10 hour days
Significant overtime paid at time and a half
Extensive manufacturer training provided.
Plant Fitter responsibilities
- Working on a varitey of plant machinery
- Carry out on site breakdown repairs and routine maintenance
- Carry out after service repairs
- Liaising with the service office and customers
- Parts ordering
- Complete admin electronically
Minimum Requirements for Plant Fitter
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role and field
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent in engineering or revelan
- Ability to service, maintain and repair a wide range of heavy plant machines.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose technical problems.
- Full UK driving license.
- IT Literate
If you want to hear more about the Plant Fitter role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Nicky on 07702167785 / Nikola.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Plant Fitter – £41,000– Leeds