Powered Access Engineer – Warrington – Well Respected plant and acess company
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Powered Access Engineer to join successful franchised dealership who is looking to expand their overgrowing field service engineer team.
The Powered Access Engineer role comes with a competitive basic salary of up to £42,000
40 hours per week
Significant overtime paid at time and a half
23 days and bank holidays
Extensive manufacturer training provided.
Powered Access Engineer responsibilities
- Working on a varitey of plant and powered access equipment
- Carry out on site breakdown repairs and routine maintenance
- Liaising with the service office and customers
- Parts ordering
- Completing pre delivery inspections
- Complete admin electronically
Minimum Requirements for Powered Access Engineer
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role and field
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent in engineering
- Ability to service, maintain and repair a wide range of heavy plant machines.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose technical problems.
- Full UK driving license.
- IT Literate
If you want to hear more about the Powered Access Engineer role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Nicky on 07702167785 / Nikola.email@example.com to discuss further.
Powered Access Engineer– £42,000– Warrington