Preventative Maintenance Engineer – Leicester
Our client, a successful franchised dealership is looking to expand their team with the addition of a number of Preventative Maintenance Engineer nationwide.
The Preventative Maintenance Engineer role comes with a competitive basic salary of up to £38,000.
- Hours: 40
- Company Pension provided
- Van and Fuel Card provided
- 23 Days Paid Holiday + Bank Holidays and ability to buy up to 5 more days per year
- Full Manufacturer training provided
- Overtime available at Time and a Half
- Life Assurance 3x basic salary
- Health Cash Plan to support you with costs of healthcare
- Growth and Career progression opportunities
Preventative Maintenance Engineer Key Responsibilities:
- planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
- responding to breakdowns
- diagnosing faults
- repairing equipment
- supervising engineering and technical staff
- obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- managing budgets
- maintaining statistical and financial records
- ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- creating maintenance procedures
- managing stocks of supplies and equipment.
Minimum Requirements as a Preventative Maintenance Engineer:
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent in Plant Maintenance
- Ability to service a wide range of heavy plant machinery
- Investigate & diagnose technical problems
- CPCS Card
- Interpersonal relationships/ Customer awareness/ Commercial awareness
- Efficient and flexible with the ability to work without supervision
If you want to hear more about the Preventative Maintenance Engineer role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Sanj Singh on 07485390946 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Heavy Plant Field Service Engineer – £38,000 – Leicester