Remote Heavy Plant Engineer – Grimsby
Our client, a successful franchised dealership is looking to expand their team with the addition of a number of Field Service Engineers nationwide.
The Field Service Engineer role comes with a competitive basic salary of up to £42,000.
- Hours: 40
- Company Pension provided
- Van and Fuel Card provided
- 23 Days Paid Holiday + Bank Holidays and ability to buy up to 5 more days per year
- Full Manufacturer training provided
- Overtime available at Time and a Half
- Private Medical Health Plan
- Life Assurance 3x basic salary
- Health Cash Plan to support you with costs of healthcare
- Growth and Career progression opportunities
Field Service Engineer Key Responsibilities:
- Working on all JCB equipment.
- Carrying out on-site breakdown repairs & routine Maintenance
- Continued product training.
- Liaising with the service office & updating the customer.
- Parts ordering.
- Completing paperwork electronically.
Minimum Requirements as a Field Service Engineer:
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent in Plant Maintenance
- Ability to service, maintain and repair a wide range of heavy tracked plant JCB machines
- Investigate & diagnose technical problems
- CPCS Card
- Interpersonal relationships/ Customer awareness/ Commercial awareness
- Efficient and flexible with the ability to work without supervision
If you want to hear more about the Field Service Engineer role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Sanj Singh on 07485390946 or sending an email to email@example.com to discuss further.
Remote Heavy Plant Field Service Engineer – £42,000 – Grimsby