Remote Plant Fitter – Newcastle upon Tyne– Well Respected Brand
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Remote Plant Fitter to join successful franchised dealership who is looking to expand their overgrowing field service engineer team.
The Remote Plant Fitter role comes with a competitive basic salary of up to £45,000 ( OTE of £55K+ )
40 hours per week
Significant overtime paid at time and a half
23 days and bank holidays
Extensive manufacturer training provided.
Van + Fuel Card
Remote Plant Fitter responsibilities
- Working on a varitey of plant machinery
- Carry out on site breakdown repairs and routine maintenance
- Carry out after service repairs
- Liaising with the service office and customers
- Parts ordering
- Complete admin electronically
Minimum Requirements for Remote Plant Fitter
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role and field
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent in engineering or revelan
- Ability to service, maintain and repair a wide range of heavy plant machines.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose technical problems.
- Full UK driving license.
- IT Literate
If you want to hear more about the Remote Plant Fitter role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Nicky on 07702167785 / Nikola.email@example.com to discuss further.
Remote Plant Fitter – £45,000– Newcastle upon Tyne