Remote Plant Fitter – Leeds
Our client is looking to expand their team with the addition of a number of Remote Plant Fitters nationwide.
The Remote Plant Fitter role comes with a competitive basic salary of up to £21p/h (£43,600) with an OTE potential of over £50,000
- Hours: 40
- Company Pension provided
- Van and Fuel Card provided
- 22 Days Paid Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Full Manufacturer training provided
- Overtime available at Time and a Half
- Growth and Career progression opportunities
Remote Plant Fitter Key Responsibilities:
- Working on all Heavy Plant Equipment
- Carrying out on-site breakdown repairs & routine Maintenance
- Continued product training.
- Liaising with the service office & updating the customer.
- Parts ordering.
- Completing paperwork electronically.
Minimum Requirements as a Remote Plant Fitter:
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent in Plant Maintenance
- Ability to service and repair JCB machinery including Diggers, Dumpers, Trailers to a high level
- Investigate & diagnose technical problems
If you want to hear more about the Remote Plant Fitter role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Sanj Singh on 07485390946 or sending an email to email@example.com to discuss further.
Remote Plant Fitter – £43,600 –Leeds