Job Title: Sales Administrator
Hours: Monday to Friday – 8am to 5.30pm
Salary: £25’000 to £28’000 per annum
My client, a large commercial vehicle workshop is looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to join their team.
Sales Administrator Duties
- Liaise with the Sales team and process vehicle orders in line with sales order.
- Liaise with Sales team and completes sales invoicing, ensuring all costs are included.
- Complete all pre-delivery related administration (e.g. vehicle registration, insurance, road tax)
- Manage the stock management system, reporting any technical problems as necessary.
- Keep stock list records complete and up to date for new, used and fleet cars as appropriate.
- Advise the Sales team on matters regarding stock activity so that they are always aware of the current stock status.
- Liaise with the Sales Manager and ensure correct authorisation of new stock ordering.
Sales Administrator Requirements
- Relevant experience in an automotive environment.
- Be able to interact and communicate effectively with others.
- Work efficiently under pressure.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, organisation and be able to prioritise work effectively.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
How to apply for this Sales Administrator role
Apply via this advert or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org