Holt Automotive is currently assisting a highly respected car dealership in the Bolton area in their search for an experienced.
The Sales Administrator role comes with a basic salary of 25,480 with great company benefits.
- Hours 40 per week
08:30am -5:30pm Monday to Friday
Key Responsibilities as a Sales Administrator:
- Complete all administrative tasks required to complete a vehicle sale, from locating the vehicle through to ordering number plates and taxing vehicles ready for delivery/collection
- Complete, check and maintain various reports, both written and computerised, using the dealer management system (DMS)
- Maintain payment records and conduct all transactions accordingly so that all cash, cheques and charges are accounted for, following company policy for cash handling
- Verifying codes on sales orders you will need to be a conscientious individual with an eye for detail and a can-do attitude
- To perform other tasks as reasonably requested by the Sales Manager
The ideal Sales Administrator:
- Able to demonstrate experience in vehicle sales administration
- Excellent communication skills and good attention to detail
- Positive team player with the ability to liaise between departments