Service Engineer – Alnwick– Well Respected Brand
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Engineer to join successful franchised dealership who is looking to expand their overgrowing field service engineer team.
The Service Engineer role comes with a competitive basic salary of up to £36,000
39 hours per week
Significant overtime paid at time and a half
30 days annual leave, increasing with length of service up to a total of 35 days
Extensive manufacturer training provided.
Life assurance of three times your annual salary
Service Engineer responsibilities
- Working on a varitey of plant machinery
- Carry out on site breakdown repairs and routine maintenance
- Carry out after service repairs
- Liaising with the service office and customers
- Parts ordering
- Complete admin electronically
Minimum Requirements for Service Engineer
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role and field
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent in engineering or revelan
- Ability to service, maintain and repair a wide range of heavy plant machines.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose technical problems.
- Full UK driving license.
- IT Literate
If you want to hear more about the Service Engineer role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Nicky on 07702167785 / Nikola.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Service Engineer– £36,000– Alnwick