Job Title: Service Manager
Hours: Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 5.30pm (No Weekends)
Salary: £40000 per annum + Bonus + Car + Benifits
My client a large commercial vehicle business is seeking an experienced Service Manager to join their team in Immingham.
Service Manager Responsibilities
- Supervise the day-to-day operational functions of the department.
- KPI management Performance Assessment & Competitive Excellence
- Hiring, training and retention of staff.
- Expense control
- Ensuring staff manage remote engineers to provide the best geographical coverage, minimising unnecessary travel and maximising productive working time.
- Act as point of escalation for issues relating to the scheduling of engineers
- Review daily reports (highlighting and manage any staff errors in advance)
- Manage team absences, days off or leaving early.
- Resolve customer service issues.
- Implementing best practise for the efficient running of the department
- Drive continuous improvement and ensure that lessons are learned from identified problems and implement process improvements.
Service Manager Requirements
- Experience managing a team, including conflict resolution and team building
- Ability to articulate highly developed customer service skills applied in a working environment.
- Excellent planning, organising, prioritisation, and project management skills
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Able to demonstrate ability to work effectively in a pressurised and at times, extremely busy environment.
- Effective problem-solving and decision-making
- Ability to extract, collate and present data.
- Computer literate in all areas
- The successful candidate should also be able to work well as a part of a team, with excellent communication skills.
- Experience in the commercial vehicle trade is essential for this role
If you are interested in this Service Manager role, please apply via this advert.