Job Title – Service Supervisor
Salary – £35,000 – £40,000 per annum
Location – Leighton Buzzard
I am currently working with a nationwide operator in a busy workshop in the Leighton Buzzard area who are looking for an experienced Service Supervisor to join their team.
Service Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Meet and exceed customer expectations whilst maintaining profitability
- Efficient use of Service Engineers
- Deputise for the Depot Manager when away
- Feedback any important customer information to the Company
- Answer all in-coming calls efficiently, present a professional image and portray a polite and courteous manner at all times
- Responsible for ensuring the customer is kept fully updated regarding machine repair work and/or additional work requirements
- Ensure all machines are PDI’d and repaired to a high standard prior to being dispatched to the customer
- Liaison with Watling Parts department to order parts required
Requirements for Service Supervisor:
- Previous experience as a Service Supervisor or Workshop foreman is essential.
- Must have a technical background as will be assessing jobs carried out by Technicians.
- Ideally have a formal qualification to a minimum NVQ level 2 or equivalent
- Must have own tools
Features and Benefits
- Company Pension Scheme
- 28 Days Annual Leave (Increases with Length of Service)
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Overtime available at time and a half
How to apply for this Service Supervisor role: Contact Sanj on 07485390946 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or send us your CV by Clicking Apply Now!