Service Technician – Dartford
Our client, a successful dealership is looking to expand their team with the addition of a Service Technician.
The Service Technician role comes with a fantastic basic salary of up to £38,500 depending on experience.
- Hours: 39
- Average holiday pay to reflect overtime worked
- Company van which can be used for private use in line with HMRC guidance
- Company Pension provided
- 30 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays increasing to 35 with length of service
- Option to buy/sell up to 5 days annual leave per year
- Overtime available at Time and a Half
- Life Assurance x3 annual salary
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- In house Training
- Laptop, phone, uniform and overalls
- Healthcare Cash Plan (company paid – value of £1000)
- Employee Assistance Programme (access to 6 free counselling sessions)
Service Technician Key Responsibilities:
- Repairing and maintaining machines on customer’s sites as required to ensure conformance with manufacturer’s specification
- Accurately completing all relevant paperwork daily
- Accurately ordering of your parts and working closely with the parts department.
- Working closely with the service supervisor
- Carrying out inspections and repairs of machines at our depot as required – in conformance with manufacturer’s specification and any regulations affecting their use
- Ensuring that there is no deficiency or defect likely to affect the safe working of a machine – and notifying appropriate manager of any defective or unsafe equipment
Minimum Requirements as a Service Technician:
- Relevant experience and qualifications. City and Guild, NVQ or SVQ qualifications
- Experience in Agricultural and/or Contruction machinery, diesel engines, electrics, hydraulics, transmissions, and fault finding using electronic diagnostic equipment
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills and a good understanding of the importance of excellent customer service
- Good computer skills however training will be provided
- In this role as a Service Engineer, you need to have good customer service skills and relevant experience and qualifications within the industry.
- Full clean driver’s licence
If you want to hear more about the Service Technician role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Sanj Singh on 07485390946 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Service Technician – £38,500 – Dartford