Holt Automotive is looking for Temporary Vehicle Technician for a luxury prestige main dealership.
This role is available for 6 weeks and is an immediate start
- Hours: 40
- £21.00 – £22.00 per hour
- Weekly Pay
Key responsibilities as a PDI Technician:
- You will be responsible for new and used car preparations including completing the relevant paperwork and final road test, ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
- You will also be responsible for visually inspecting the exterior and interiors of vehicles and reporting all defects to factory manufacturers.
- You will be working within a team of skilled Technicians and approachable management, working alongside them to ensure all PDI’s are completed swiftly.
Minimum PDI Technician requirements:
- Level 2 / 3 (NVQ or City and Guilds or IMI Qualification) in Vehicle Repair
- An amazing attitude and great work ethic
- Ideally Customer facing experience
- Independent Garage or Dealership experience
- Always work to your best ability to promote and maintain a very high standard of customer care